Contact

Mobile - 07909 517 029
Email - sarahpeffer@hotmail.com

Tuesday 4 October 2011

My Qualifications

As a Functional Trainer, I am constantly updating and improving upon my knowledge and understanding of my industry.

I currently have the following qualifications:
  • BA Honours Degree in Business Management
  • Diploma in Functional Performance
  • Pegasus Gym Instructor Level 2
  • Pegasus Diploma in Personal Training Level 3
  • Premier Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain Level 4
  • Pegasus Certificate in Circuit Training
  • Pegasus Certificate in Indoor Cycling
  • YMCA Exercise to Music Instructor
  • Fit Pro BTS Body Pump Instructor
  • Fit Pro BTS Body Attack Instructor
  • Fit Pro BTS Body Step Instructor
  • Power Plate Instructor
  • TRX Suspension Training Instructor
  • Viper Instructor
  • Pegasus Certificate in Nutrition and Weight Management

No comments:

Post a Comment