Contact

Mobile - 07909 517 029
Email - sarahpeffer@hotmail.com

Tuesday 4 October 2011

How to become a client of Sarah Peffer Fitness

You can train with me in a variety of ways:

I am based in Greens Health & Fitness, Giffnock, Glasgow.  You can train with me here regardless of whether you are a member or not.

We can train at your home.  Using a variety of free weights, mats and bands, we can compile an intensive workout that you can do within the comfort of your own surroundings.  Perfect for those who have children, time constraints, or just aren't ready to face the gym!

Join one of my running clubs.  I take several running clubs for different levels and areas, please contact me for details of your nearest.  If there are several of you interested I would be willing to discuss a private group situation.

Come to a class!  I teach several classes around Glasgow, including Body Pump, Body Attack, Body Step, Freestyle Step, Aerobics, Legs Bums & Tums, Spin, Viper Training, TRX Suspension Instruction. Please get in touch for details of my current class times & locations, I can also teach private groups if there are adequate facilities available.

No comments:

Post a Comment