Contact

Mobile - 07909 517 029
Email - sarahpeffer@hotmail.com

Friday 4 November 2011

Testimonial

Here is a testimonial from one of my clients Raymond Brannan. He has been training with me for the past 5 months and his improvement has been brilliant! He has come very far especially with his running and I wish him lots of luck for his upcoming 10K this Sunday at Strathaven!

"I started training with Sarah back in July because I’d gone through a 6 month period of having problems with lower back & hip injuries & needed to get to the root of the problem. I’d kept attending Spin classes which were helping me stay fit but only for that type of workout, I really wanted to run but was in pain with the impact of running & was really frustrated by the injuries.

I spoke to Sarah & explained what had been going on & she initially offered an assessment to analyse where the problem was stemming from & also so she could set up a rehab programme to get me running again & work on the weaker parts of my body.

Since then I work with Sarah on a weekly basis & the improvement has been massive. Sarah has set a programme for me to work on my flexibility & stability of movement; she’s also working with me to develop my strength & stamina which will impact on my running. I was able to run the Glasgow 10k in September & this was down to the programme that Sarah put in place for me & I’m running another 10k this weekend in Strathaven. We’ve also looked at my diet against the amount of training that I do through the week & Sarah has advised me on where I need to take on more proteins & carbs to get the best results from my training & the importance of having the correct balance & fuelling & re-fuelling before & after training.

The sessions we have are always fun but also very very hard, my levels of fitness were fine to start but now I feel much stronger & confident around the training that I’m doing. The sessions have been a combination of cardio work, TRX & Viper training which have been new to me but absolutely brilliant & I always look forward to what’s in store for me at every session.

Through the advice that Sarah’s given me I’ve now got a more balanced approach to my training with a mix of spin, running, body attack & weights sessions, there’s even a rest day in there which I never took before but it works well for me!

From where I was back in July, struggling with some injuries & not 100% happy with the training I was doing, I’m now in a far better condition & free of injuries & also enjoying all the different types of training I do. 

I would highly recommend training with Sarah as she is as I call her the "Ultimate Fitness Guru" and we have great fun along the way!" 

Raymond Brannan

No comments:

Post a Comment